Use and maintenance of wet grinding machine
First, the trial run of the grinder
(1) Preparations for the grinding machine before commissioning:
1. Check whether the components are tightly installed;
2. Check the correct connection of electrical contacts, sensing points, etc. (see Figure 8/9)
3. The direction of movement of the equipment should be in the direction indicated by the arrow (confirmed by jog test); (see Figure 1)
4. Check the leakage and patency of the cooling waterway;
5. Add coolant to the mechanical seal cooling tank; (see Figure 10)
6. The transmission belt adjustment is suitable for restarting. After 48 hours of operation, it is corrected again.
7. Adding grinding media from the designated bead of the manufacturer;
8. Start the fuel pump first, input the material, start the host within 15 seconds; (the host and the pump have an interlock device, the host will not start for 15 seconds, the feed pump will stop automatically)
(2). Work when the grinder is in trial operation
1. After a long time of shutdown, when restarting, the solid particles and zirconia beads in the material settle and “carry” the disperser, (see Figure 11), especially when the viscous material is at a lower temperature, “brake The phenomenon is particularly serious. At this time, when the jog motor cannot be started, under the power-off condition, the hand pulley is assisted to rotate by hand to input a small amount of diluent which has the ability to dissolve the material, so that the material is diluted and then started. In short, you can't force it to start, so as not to damage the appliance and the body.
2. The downtime is long, and the inside of the pipeline and the cavity are kept in a vacuum state (the inlet and outlet ports are all infiltrated into the cylinder or tank inside the liquid), and the materials accumulated in the screen are cleaned. (See Figures 2 and 4)
3. The disperser is cleaned and can only be rotated slightly and intermittently, because the disperser and zirconia beads are easily damaged in the fast running in the cleaning solution (the dispersers are generally high hardness materials).
4. When using (adding) new grinding media, it should be sieved to remove fine zirconia beads and other debris after grinding.
Second, the fault
(1). The feed pump does not start or stops during work:
1: Whether the power is turned on;
2: Control contactor return check;
3: Whether the solenoid valve works; (see Figure 6)
4: Is the module loose? (See Figure 12)
(2). The host can't start or stop at work:
1: Whether the overcurrent protector is blown;
2: Whether the machine seal protects the liquid surface; (see Figure 3 for the machine seal and Figure 10 for the protective liquid)
3: Is the V-belt too loose?
4: Whether the disperser is stuck;
5: Whether the cooling water injection changes, causing over-temperature.
(3). Motor load is too large:
1: Whether the viscosity of the material is too high;
2: Whether the grinding media is overfilled
3: Is the electrical circuit normal?
4: If the input material speed is too fast, the pressure is too high.
(4). The feed pump is not working properly (see Figure 5)
1: Whether the pipeline leaks and the water in the oil-water separator is drained; (see Figure 7)
2: Whether the feed pipe is blocked
3: Whether the feed pump has been seriously worn;
4: Whether the viscosity of the material is too high.
(5). Reduced production efficiency:
1: Is the grinding medium too small;
2: Whether the disperser has been excessively worn;
3: Whether the pre-distribution time has changed;
4: Whether the raw materials have changed.